The holidays are a great time to promote your small business and bring in new customers. But with so many other businesses vying for attention, it can be hard to stand out in the crowd. Fortunately, with the right approach and some timely promotion, you can attract new clients while also putting your brand on the map during the holiday season. And all it takes is a little planning!
Put a personal touch on your coupons
- Use your logo
- Use your Restaurant name
- Use a picture of the restaurant
- Use a picture of your food
- Use a picture of the staff
- Use a picture of the customers.
For example, if you’re selling clothing, then you may want to have an image that shows how well-dressed people look when they wear it. Or if you’re selling furniture for children’s bedrooms, show how much fun it is for kids to play on them! The more personal these coupons feel, the more likely people are going to want one from you instead of from someone else.
Promote your coupons via email and social media
Email and social media are the most effective ways to reach your audience. Make sure you have an email list of current customers, who already know and trust you. This is the best way to reach new customers as well.
Use a discount code when sending out promotional emails or posting about the promotion on social media channels like Facebook or Twitter—and make sure the code is visible when people click through from these channels after being directed back to the webpage with their link! A discount code lets visitors know they are getting something special by making an online purchase through this particular website today; plus it makes things easier when calculating tax as well (if applicable).
Use compelling images that speak directly to consumers’ desires/needs — ones with strong contrast ratios tend towards being more effective when paired with text overlays such as calls-to-action because they allow users’ eyes where they need them most without distraction
Plan early for the holiday season
The holidays are coming, but don’t worry—you can take steps to make sure your business is ready for them! The best way to make sure you’re prepared is by planning early. Here are some tips:
- Plan in advance so that you have time to plan promotions and coupons with your customers.
- Use these opportunities to let customers know what you’ll be offering during the holiday season. You can also use this opportunity to remind them about discounts they’ve already received from previous promotions. This will help them save money for their holiday shopping or festivities and will also help keep them loyal as customers of your business!
Offer customers free delivery deals
- Offer customers free delivery deals.
- Deliver to the customer’s door, and you’ll attract a lot of new customers.
- If you offer free delivery on a specific product or menu item, it will be an even bigger attraction for your customers!
- If you offer free delivery on all orders over a certain amount, then this will be an excellent way to attract new customers as well!
Give your brand a holiday-themed makeover
Try decorating the headers of your posts for the season, like you would do for other special events. For example, you can add some snowflakes or Christmas lights to your social media banners and change their colors from time to time throughout November and December.
Promote seasonal products. Instead of just talking about how great your brand is during this period, also use it as an opportunity to sell specific products that are in high demand at this time of year. If you sell jewelry items or clothing items, run sales on them during Thanksgiving weekend—it’s one of the biggest shopping days of the year!
Offer deals on gift cards
You can also offer gift cards with a discount. For example, if you have a dollar store and want more customers, you could offer a $10 gift card for every $100 spent in store. This means that if your customer spends $250 on their purchase, they will get a free $10 gift card to use in your store or online. You can add extra incentive by offering free shipping or delivery with the purchase of the gift card so it is ready to be used right away!
The holidays are a great time to promote your small business and bring in new customers.
Here are some ideas for ways you can get the most out of this time of year:
- Offer discounts and special offers to draw holiday shoppers. Depending on your product or service, offering a discount could be an effective way to attract customers who might not have been willing to pay full price before they saw your discount offer. You can also try sending out an email with links that allow visitors to sign up for coupons or deals directly from their inboxes (using MailChimp’s automated emails feature). This type of proactive marketing can help ensure that people actually see what you’re offering—and hopefully act on it!
- Offer free delivery during the holiday season as part of an incentive package designed specifically around the holidays. If possible, try extending this promotion beyond December 25th so those who wait until after Christmas Day won’t miss out either! It’s also worth mentioning here that based on previous experiences at MailChimp HQ, we know many customers prefer getting their packages delivered straight into their hands rather than having them dropped off at their front doors where anyone could see them being delivered by mistake – even if only for safety reasons which should never be underestimated.”